APRIL 15, 2019
Call Meeting To Order 7:00 PM
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call Slezak ______ Yanora ____ Steve Rinaldi ______
Minutes: minutes of the Supervisors regularly scheduled March 18, 2019 were distributed to Supervisors for their review, comments and/or corrections.
- Motion: To ACCEPT minutes of March 18, 2019 as presented to the Supervisors for their review, comments and/or corrections.
- Slezak _ ___ Yanora ____ Rinaldi _____
- Roll Call: Slezak ___ Yanora ___ Rinaldi _____
Supervisors Comments –
Shredding Event – The Twp will hold a shredding event for Twp. Residents on June 22, 2019 from 9:00
AM to 12:00PM (noon) at the Twp. Municipal Building. More information on this event will be distributed at the Bag Drive.
Bag Drive – will be held May 8, May 9, and May 10th. Further information will be posted on the Web Site and in Sunday Dispatch
Received and e mail from Dept. of Env. Protection, Grants Center notifying the Twp. that the 2017 Section 904 Recycling Program Performance Grant has been completed and approved. Twp. will receive $39,138 in the next 6-8 weeks. The 2018 Recyling Performance Grant is now being prepared.
Mr. Bonita has been asked to research
- A False Alarm Ordinance imposing a charge per occurrence for false alarms relating to Medical Alert, Burglar Alarms, Hold-up/Panic Alarms and Fire Alarms. He will forward to the Solicitor a sample ordinance for him to draw up for the Twp and present to the Supervisors for their review and consideration for adopting.
- A Fats, Oil and Grease Control Resolution which would provide for a uniform maintenance and monitoring requirement for controlling the discharge of grease from food service facilities located in the Twp. He will forward to the Solicitor a sample ordinance for him to draw up for the Twp and present to the Supervisors for their review and consideration for adopting.
- Motion: To ratify March – April pre-paid bills monthly in the amount $ 84515.18 and bills payable in the amount of $ 65858.70 and
- payroll and related expenses for payroll period ending
Harford EFT 640.92
Principal EFT 750.15
Hassler EFT 100.00
Slezak_____ Yanora _____ Rinaldi ___
Roll Call: Slezak_____ Yanora _____ Rinaldi ______
LSA Grant received in the Amount of $100,000 for the purchase of a backhoe/loader; Township contribution for the loader to approximate $50,000
LSA Grant received in the Amount of $603,847 for infrastructure improvements on Baker, Chapel and Ridge Road contribution for the improvements to approximate $185,000
Community Development Grant in the Amount of $110,000 – Road restoration and improvements to East Railroad Street and Coal Street. Total project cost $150,000. Work is tentatively scheduled for June, 2019.
- Motion police report as submitted.
- Slezak_____ Yanora _____ Rinaldi ___
Roll Call: Slezak_____ Yanora _____ Rinaldi _____
Planning Commission Board
Public Comment Speakers are reminded of the 10 minute time allotment
Adjournment: Motion to Adjourn
- Slezak___ __ Yanora _____ Rinaldi ___
Roll Call: Slezak_____ Yanora _____ Rinaldi ___